I recently asked long time client Dorian Walther Fish to share the 7 things she wishes she knew before her first bounce class. Take a look at what this fellow female founder, mother and craft extraordinaire had to say.
- Everyone was once a beginner and we all have to start somewhere
- How addictive it would become
- That bouncing is a form of therapy and I’d be able to let go of my insecurities for that one hour, i.e afraid you might pee your pants, it’s ok, we’ve all been there; not the most coordinated, remember number 1?… I’m out of shape and can’t keep up, again, see number 1!
- I could actually enjoy working out and feel accomplished afterwards
- How my body would change in such small ways, even while pregnant!
- That my “gym” friends would become good friends
- A work out would keep me motivated and showing up through all that life throws at you including going into lock down, getting covid and pregnancy!